~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 20, 2019

Please keep Blaze in your prayers...

I want to ask you all to keep praying for my Blaze. I'm really heavy hearted tonight about him. He's been back in the hospital today because of seizures. This is his 4th time in 4 weeks. The seizures are happening more and more and the meds just aren't working like they should. We just keep going up, maxing out, and trying new meds. The neuro told me last week that she felt it was time for us to start looking at other options. She wants to admit him sometime in the next few days to do some testing to see if he is a candidate for surgery. I'm horrified. They told me when we were considering hearing implants that it would be way to risky for Blaze. Now they are considering opening up his head and possibly removing the part of his brain that his seizures start in. I'm scared to death. I love this little boy with all of my heart and it hurts me watching him go through so much every day. Yet. he never lets it stop him. He is always so sweet and happy with a little bit of mischief. He is so precious to me. Please just keep him in your prayers and please pray these doctors make the right decision for him. This is so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...