~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 17, 2019

Happy Birthday Ada Grace...


Today is her day! Happy birthday my Tiny girl! This little girl has brought so much joy in my life. She is everything that you would want in a daughter. She has a tender heart, a huge personality, she loves everybody, never meets a stranger, always singing, loves dancing, 100% a girly girl, NEVER stops talking, and is happy 99% of the time. She always wants to be where ever I am and I love that! She's my little sidekick for sure! She has been such a blessing and I can only imagine the things that she will do in her life! She truly is my gift from God! 🎁💝

Birthday questions for Ada Grace and her answers.
What's your name? Tiny
How old are you? 4 but tomorrow I'll be 5.
What's your favorite color? Pink
What's your favorite food? Chicken and rice
Favorite drink? Sprite
Favorite candy? Sour stuff
Favorite ice cream? Strawberry
Favorite place to go? Walmart
Favorite song? ABC's
Best friend? Mrs. Amber
Favorite show? Masha and the bear
Favorite book? my preschool workbook
Favorite place to go on vacation? To Anna's house.
Favorite toy? My baby alive doll
What do you love the most? Unicorns
What is one thing that you don't like? Nothing. I like everything.
What makes you happy? Aniston


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...