~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 6, 2018

Please excuse me while I brag....


This sweet little girl right here was selected as the character of the month! She was chosen from her class as the best person who represented the word COURTESY: polite, civil, and courteous behavior towards others in words and actions! I am so proud of her! She has such a sweet and caring personality. The teacher said that she is so loving and always cares about the other kids especially if they are having a tough day.  I hope she always stays that way. Way to go baby girl! Mommy and daddy are sooooo proud of you! (Her arm is casted because they removed a tumor from her arm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...