~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 3, 2018

Something about my girl Ada Grace..


I wrote an update on the foster baby L back in Dec. I wrote about Blaze and Zachary recently, so it's only fair that the PRINCESS gets an update post too! What can I say about this adorable child that has us all wrapped around her finger? She is the smartest 3 year old that I know and talks way above her level. She is always talking or singing. She never meets a stranger and loves everybody! She has more personality than 10 little girls put together and I am not kidding. She is a real life baby doll. She is still small for her age but healthy. This little girl has added so much joy to all our lives. She lights up every room that she walks in. If I could have chosen any little girl in the world, she would for sure be the one I picked. She fits our family perfectly!  I love my little girl dearly! She is for sure mama's sweetheart! 

Age-3
Best friend- Annie Kaye
Favorite color- red
Favorite toy- my pink stroller,
Favorite song- Let it go
Favorite show- Signing Times
Favorite food- Chicken and rice
Favorite place to go- Toys r us
What do you want to be when you grow up? a gymnastics girl





1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...