~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 2, 2018

An update and interview with Zachary...




You could search the whole world but you would never find a better kid than this one! Zach is an all around wonderful boy! He is kind and caring and has a super sized heart. He loves his family and is especially protective over his little brother Blaze. He LOVES going to Sunday school and learning about God! His teacher tells us all the time how caring Zach is toward the other kids in his class. He is also super smart and LOVES school! He loves playing games and watching youtube videos. He loves hanging out with his daddy and recently they took a boys trip to the mountains to pan for gold. He had so much fun!  However, he is a mama's boy. He is always making me the cutest pictures and cards. He always picks me flowers.  He has a way of making everybody smile. I love my little Z and I am so thankful that he is ours now! He truly is a special gift from God! God's going to do great things with this boy! 




His answers...
2018 New Years Interview


1. Age? 7 years old
2. Best show? Teen Titans Go
3. Favorite thing about school?-recess
4. The thing I am best at? basketball
5. If you could change your name? I already have! "Chase"
6. Color? red
7. Favorite toy? Spider-Man
8. When I grow up? A police officer
9. I like to take these to bed at night? my blanket, and light up pillow
10.Book? Hansel and Gretel
11.Movie? Teenage mutant ninja turtles
12. Favorite season? Summer
13. Favorite food? Stevie B's pizza
14. Favorite animal? tigers
15. Favorite sport? basketball
16. Best friend? Jonah
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas
18. My favorite thing I did this year? Out trip to Catch Air



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...