~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 14, 2015

Picture drop...

Being silly.
 


 
The Boys
Blaze & (JK)

 





 
This little guy (Z) is doing much better this week
after having surgery last week.
He is back up and playing now!
It's amazing how fast kids bounce back.

 
He absolutely adores Tiny.

 

 
Z begs me to hold her constantly.
The only problem is that she thinks she is
not a baby and doesn't want the kids holding her.

 
My sweet babies :)

 
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
– Mother Teresa
 

 
Best of buddies!















Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...