~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 14, 2015

My little superman....

 
Blaze had PT today and Ms Leslie brought out a weighted vest to try out and it was like magic. He stood up and started walking every where. Of course he is still very wobbly and kinda looks like a robot when he walks, but he is getting there. He did so well that she is going to get him a vest of his own. Something about the weights helped his vestibular system feel more organized and balanced . This is the area he struggles with the most. It controls his balance, coordination, and spatial reasoning.  Someone at his therapy farm suggested her to try it out with Blaze and he did very well. It was amazing!
After she left, he showed  me some of his new moves. He is going to walk. I said it before. He is! I think this will be the year and one day he will run too. I just know it. Go Superman Go!!!
 
 
Even superheroes take naps...
 
 
I'm so proud of my little man.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...