~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 12, 2014

Just an update...

Just stopping by with an update...
We are all getting really excited about Christmas, especially the little ones. I can't believe it is almost here. It seems like Christmas 2013 was just a few weeks ago. This year has flew by for me. I think this Christmas is going to be really fun with all of the kids. I really don't think Blaze understands exactly what is going on, but I think he knows that it's something wonderful. He has always had such a fascination with lights, so he is really enjoying all the Christmas lights everywhere. I just love watching him get excited. When he is happy he shakes all over and he has been doing that a lot lately. I love my sweet boy.

My sweet baby grand Aniston will be turning one tomorrow. I know where I was a year ago tonight. What a sweet gift from God she is.  She is a real live baby doll. She is the sweetest and happiest little baby 24/7. She loves her MeMe too. She loves babies. She is for sure a girly girl. She is calm and easy going. She has a birthday party planned right after Christmas. It was going to be this weekend but her daddy is in EMT school and he has a big test this weekend. So they rescheduled for Jan 3rd. She is having a winter-ONE-derland party. Just perfect for our little winter time princess :)

We thought we were going to have to let Z go to another foster family because I am over my allowed number, but I took on the county and I won last week! He gets to stay. He is now officially my foster son again. I have no clue for how long he will be with us this time, but I'm enjoying every single second with him. Oh how I have missed this precious little boy. He is still the sweet Z that he has always been. He looks exactly the same only a wee bit taller. I never ever dreamed he would be back with us. What a wonderful Christmas surprise. He said something today that really touched my heart. He said, "Ms Sandy if I was a really big boy and you were a little girl, I could be your daddy and I would take really good care of you". How sweet is that?!?! I hope he knows how loved he is. I'm going to take good care of him for as long as I can.


We had our foster re- certification / homestudy this week. It looks like we are in for another year of fostering. I was worried because we got a new RD worker about a month ago, but I really like her. She came out last week to talk to us about what all was going on with "Z" and the county. Then she went back and helped us to win our case. When she came back out this week, it was a much less stressful visit. She had no complaints. She didn't ask us to make any changes. I'm glad all of that is behind us now. These last two weeks have been very hard on me. I can finally just relax and enjoy the holidays. It's like a huge burden has been lifted off of me. I'm just thankful.

Tomorrow we have breakfast with Santa! Then after that, we are throwing a Christmas party for the kids at our house. I'm excited about it. I love having them all here together.

We are also taking part in the Christmas play at our church this year. We've been working really hard on learning all of our parts.

Well, I saved the best for last. Our family will be growing by 2 more feet! Yes, you read it right! Brent and I will be adding a little girl to our family through adoption. We thought our family was complete with the adoption of Blaze, but I guess God had other plans. We will be adopting a little girl after the first of the year. We will share more details later. Just keep us in your prayers.  I can't wait to share her with all of you. She is such a precious little girl. She stole our hearts. We just fell in love with her at first sight. We are all very excited!

Have a blessed weekend!

 
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...