~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 13, 2014

Breakfast with Santa...

Once again Stars & Strikes hosted our breakfast with Santa party for the foster and adoption families in our county. Stars & Strikes along with many other local businesses in our county went out of their way to make the day extra fun and special for all of us.


Blaze wasn't to thrilled about setting in Santa's lap...
Neither was Z or Curly Top
Tiny LOVED Santa.

We were blessed with 2 Christmas elves for the day.
They tagged along and helped us with our kids.

Curly Top (no face shots allowed) LOVED her elf
but the poor elf was worn out from chasing her.
She is never still...lol
Poor elf.


Our other elf helped out with Tiny and Z.
The little girl in the picture is my
best friend's little girl "Lily".


Blaze was fascinated with all the flashing lights.








Ashley tried a game of guitar hero.



I didn't take that many pictures this year
because I was constantly chasing my toddlers. 

Blaze (the speedy crawler), didn't stop
moving the whole party.
Curly Top and Z ran all over.
I was worried how Blaze would take all of the people
and busyness, but he actually did
really well (much better than last year).
I've learned the more I keep
introducing him to things,
the better he is getting with
 handling new situations (This is what his
 therapist recommends for us to do with him
and it's working).
I think he actually enjoyed himself
 today (all except for the Santa part).

We really had a wonderful time.


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...