~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 16, 2013

Ashlyn's Family Day...

A fun day at Ashlyn
 
It was a fun day with family & friends:)
 
My youngest daughter and my youngest son.
I love them!
 
Baby Girl
 
Miss Lily Bug & Dylan
 
 
 
 
A VERY nice lady approached me
and asked me if she could pray over
Joshua and Baby girl.
We appreciate all the prayers that we get.
 
 
 
 
See that adorable little guy on the left?
He's #29 on our list.
We have a new foster son (CW)
and he is the MOST ADORABLE little boy.
He makes me think of my sweet Z.
 
 
Lil Justice (My friend's son)
 
Is he cute or what??????
 
Joshua loved the animals.
 
 
 
 
 
After a very tough week,
we were blessed with a wonderful
Saturday and that was nice.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...