~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 9, 2013

More cute babies...

Our little Carter.
We don't get to see him near enough
because his mommy works soooo much.
She has a great job and can take Carter
to work with her everyday.
This little boy is one of the sweetest kids
I've ever met.
He is a sweet heart
and the biggest mommy's boy ever.
He has named me "My Maw Maw"
When you ask him who I am
that is what he says...lol
He is my only grand that calls
me that and we have no idea where he got it.
I'm just thankful to be his "My Maw Maw".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Now is this the sweetest picture you've ever seen or what?
The sweet sisters sleeping together.
 
 
Playing in a basket.
 
~~~~~~~~
Little Kaylan
MeMe's doodle bug.
 
I love my babies.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...