~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 1, 2012

25 Books Of Christmas...

 
We started this *NEW* tradition last year and the kids LOVED it! We got the idea off of pinterest. It's the 25 books of Christmas. Each night my children unwrap one book for us to read together. Tonight we read, "We Believe In Christmas" By Karen Kingsbury.


This was a great book! When I get the chance I will add my list of books that we have chosen for the 25 Books Of Christmas.


Please keep Christ in Christmas.
Without Christ we couldn't
 have Christmas.
Never put an "X"
in the place of Christ
There is no such thing as
Xmas.








Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...