~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 30, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful...

 
30 Days Of Thankful Day #30
Today, I am thankful that this is Friday. This has been a tough week, but thankfully I see the light at the end of the tunnel and the weekend is here!!!!!
This week I've survived 4 kids with strep, two grown kids with tummy bug, six therapy sessions, one PINES for the deaf session, 1 team meeting , 1 visitation with family, 1 state inspection/ home study, 2 days with a migraine, a trip to the urgent care, A meeting with CASA, a phone call from the school principal (grrr), a trip to the OB/GYN with Katie, Katie's sonogram, a visit by the nursing supervisor, 1 failed date night, 1 missing medical supply box, numerous trips to the pharmacy, and a broken dryer.
Needless to say, I survived this crazy week of mine. I no longer wake up with planned out days. I simply wake up and ask God to help me through what ever comes my way AND HE DOES!!!!
Now, I'm hoping for a nice calm weekend. I hope we will be able to go pick out a tree & decorate it this weekend. We may go watch the Dallas parade, but if not, we may just set home and enjoy the weekend ,because who knows what may be tossed at us next week.
I am thankful for this crazy life of mine, but I really do enjoy our weekends best.
.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. You do sound like you had a tough week. Mine was not as bad compared to yours, but I'm also looking forward to a nice and relaxing weekend ahead. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...