~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 24, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful...

 
30 Days Of Thankful Day #24
 
Today, I am thankful that Bailey has spent her school break with us & she was here for Thanksgiving! She hasn't been with us on Thanksgiving since she lived with us as a baby. I've enjoyed having her here. We've watched almost every Christmas movie we own and we've been listening to Christmas songs & just singing our little hearts out.  She is very special to us. I remember when we gave her back & how heart broken we were. She was our very first failed adoption. However, we've maintained our relationship with her & we've had her almost every other weekend for over 4 years now. I am thankful for that. We love our sweet Bailey. She will ALWAYS be our baby girl.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...