~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 20, 2012

Our trip to Jelly Stone...


All summer we've tried to plan a day to go to Jelly Stone and every time something has happened. We planned to go with our fostering friends on Wednesday, but her littles got sick. So today, I decided that we were going nomatter what...so we did. The weather was iffy, but we went on. It turned out to be a wonderful trip.A little cloudy but fun.


Brookelyn Shae
My sweetheart princess

Avery


Riding the train.


Guess who was here????


Yep, it's Brookelyn Shae!!!!

Jacob Noah


Jacob & Avery





Sassy & BB














I love this little boy (BB) with all my heart.



We had a great trip!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...