~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 22, 2012

Homespun 2012...

Warning!!!!
This post is picture loaded.

Yes, I take lots of pictures,
Because pictures make me happy!

I just don't want to miss a thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homespun is a two day event that takes
 place every July in Rockmart GA.

This was Adalyn's 1st Homespun!



Addy & Baby B

Pretty baby




Jonathan

Hubby & BB




Brookelyn Shae

Ashley & Brookelyn




 



Kisses for PawPaw



She was sharing her nuggets with her PawPaw





She was telling her PawPaw how
 the bird danced at Jellystone...2 cute!!!
Always putting on a show:)

She looks like a butterfly.
Makes me think of that song by Martina Mcbride.

She LOVES to dance!

Jacob Noah


Dylan & Katie


Bookie Shae with Uncle Dylan


Aunt Anna kisses
Yes, we are a kissin' & huggin' kind
of family.
We love our babies.


Some of our friends came to join us.



Justice showing us what he would look like
 if he won the lottery...lol That kid cracks me up.


Hold up!



Aunt Ashley & Addy Grace

The sweetest chubby cheeks ever!
You just can't help but kiss them.

Sweet little Lily

Visiting the petting zoo


The critters




My BFF's kids

Lily

Ansley

Dylan #2


Justice

Friends are a gift from God!



Jon & BB


It's never to late for bubbles.


Dancing the night away:)

Is there anything sweeter in the world
than a HAPPY GIRL?
Yep!
2 HAPPY GIRLS!

This kid can dance.
She gets it from her mommy.



"Uncle Dywan, you dance wiv me?"
...And he said yes!



Justice & his daddy waiting for the fireworks to start.

It was a fun filled weekend for our family.
I hope your weekend was just as awesome!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...