~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 30, 2012

It's Hot!!!!

I don't remember it ever being this hot in GA. Thankfully, we were able to spend the day at the pool, but even there, when you got out, it was hot. I was in Bremen yesterday and on the bank sign it registered 104. Today they predict it will be even hotter. Geeee wiz. I hope this is not a sign of what's to come in July -Sept....grrrrrrr
Anyhow, here is what we are doing these days. What else can you do when the temps are over 100?

The boys showing off some of their moves:)

*Jacob*

*Avery*

And that's JJ who is finally brave enough
to go under water.
Here's the proof!
*JJ*


Breaking News!!!!!
This has been a big week for little BB.
He turned 4 months old on Tuesday!
He found his feet on Wednesday!
He tried rice cereal on Thursday (and loved it)
and he tried bananas on Friday!
Besides that,
he started therapy on Wednesday.
Hmmmm...I wonder what he will do today?
He is on a roll.
Roll baby roll!


As far as the rest of us,
Half of my kids have been
on vacation in Florida all week.
Gee I miss my girls.
Bookie Shae hurry up
and get home so you 
can come to MeMe's house!

Look what they did to my girl in Florida!
(Corey sent me these pics)

What do you think???
I think she was saying, "Save me MeMe"...lol


Hubby & Jon are in Alabama.

I spent a couple of nights with
lil miss Brylee (our friend's
little girl) while they've been on vacation.
Due to her accident she couldn't go.
So we've kept her busy:)
Well, that's all folks!
I have tons to do in my house today.

At Lunch time ---> 12:48 It is already 93
and they are expecting it to go up to 106.
I NEVER EVER remember temps this high.

Oh wait! Here's a few more pics before I go...



Have a great weekend!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. It's awful! It registered 104 here in Locust Grove. Hurry Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...