~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 28, 2012

All these boys...

Boys, boys,boys. Everywhere I look I'm surrounded by boys. You gotta love em. They are loud, wild, and always up to something. Sometimes,they make you want to pull your hair out and run for cover. Other times, they melt your heart with their little crooked grins. They for sure make our house feel like a zoo. Oh what would we do with out boys???

Our baby crab




There is always a human pile up in the den:)





I LOVE my boys!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...