~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 22, 2012

Oh so true...


I made it through a very tough week. Between the health scare with BB, BB's appointments, Z's allergies/asthma , Z's first overnight  with birth mom, my migraines that just won't stop, trying to keep up with school, my home and family life, all of that together has really tested me to the max. But, I made it! I'm still here and taking life one day at a time, when life lets me. As for today, I'm enjoying my last calm day at home. Tomorrow starts up the next round of doctor and hospital appointments. Tomorrow we go for a follow up on BB's hospital stay. Then Thursday, we are hospital bound again and I am not looking  forward to it. I've been trying not to think about it. Not only am I scared of what I might hear about him, but I'm scared of that drive to Atlanta. I drove it at 4 AM last week (with a friend talking me through it), and even with very little traffic it stressed me out. So I can't imagine morning traffic. Please pray for both of us. Driving is a real fear for me...that's why I waited until age 35 to drive. I never dreamed I would ever drive outside of my own little community, but Atlanta, well I never dreamed & never planned for that. I guess you do what you've got to do. My Hubby has to work and he can't take any days off. Lord help us. We are going to need prayers to get through this.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...