~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 2, 2012

I'm still alive....

I know, I've been quieter than normal (Thanks Amber V for reminding me). We don't have a lot going on right now around here, well except for in my head & heart. The stress of the unknown in Z's case is driving me nuts. Please keep the prayers coming for us. The paper work has been turned in to the court. Now they have (If I understand correctly) 15 days to review/accept it. Then we will be assigned a court date for the TPR hearing. Please pray that March is the month. We really need a March date, but we have no guarantee because our judge only hears TPR one day a month and our county is so backed up with TPR cases.

Thankfully, as far as I can tell, the relative (that wanted Z) that I mentioned last week,is out of the picture now. She popped up and left just that fast...hmmmm I don't know why. No one is telling me anything. I feel like I'm in the dark all alone. It's so frustrating. I have the state coming out in the AM and I hope she will fill me in on what's going on. This has been soooo stressful and sooooo loooong and soooo drug out. I feel like Z's case worker knows a lot more than she is telling me .

I took Z to his ped on Monday and he  has pneumonia again. I'm not sure if it ever cleared up last month or if this is a new case of it. They changed him to stronger meds. They prescribed breathing treatments every 2 hours around the clock. Our poor baby has been so sick his whole life with breathing issues. That is why I was so worried when they were going to send him to the relative who is not only to old to be raising babies but her & her hubby both smoke in their home and I know poor Z would never make it in that house with smoke. Please pray for our little guy. He is now visiting his mom at the shelter twice a week and I think that is where he is picking up all these germs that keep making him sick.

Our Katie Bug is the BIG 20 today!!!! Happy birthday Katie!!! I can't believe our girl is 20. Time sure flies. I told my hubby if I could that I'd raise my kids all over again. I miss when mine were all little. Those were the best days of my life.

We are still working on Katie's wedding.

Well, I gotta run. I'm waiting on the transporter to bring my Z back from his visit. I guess I should get up and get dressed.
I'll post a better post soon...I promise.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...