~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 25, 2011

From Our Family To Yours...

Dear Friends,
I would like to wish you & your family a CHRIST filled CHRISTmas this year. My prayer is that God's love will surround you and your family and that the peace and joy that only God can give will be yours this year. I also hope that you will be surrounded by the people that mean the most to you and that your CHRISTmas will be a safe, healthy, and blessed one. May God bless you and yours.
With Love, The Howell Family


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember Jesus Is The Reason For The Season
and
Let's keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you Sandy, we had a great Christmas with family. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Blessed Christmas to you as well! And may 2012 bring you many more Blessings to come♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...