~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 28, 2011

Christmas Memories 2011...

Christmas Eve with my family...

My Mom & Dad
She will ALWAYS be Aunt Sandy's girl.

It was Carter's 1st Christmas.

PawPaw & The Princess

My Twins

PawPaw & The Peanut




Spiderman is JJ:)
He was so proud to get a new suit.
He wore his other one out.







Christmas Morning...

My boys...
Jacob, JJ, and Z on Christmas morning.







JJ was so excited.
He got his very 1st bike.

 
Christmas breakfast at Anna's...
Anna cooked breakfast for us.
Sausage, biscuits, eggs, pancakes,
and even chocolate chip pancakes
for the kids
 with whip cream...mmmmm
Thanks Anna!

Brookelyn got BIG girl undies
and she was so proud of them...lol
She wore them over her
PJs...:)

Brookelyn loves babies
and she loves changing her doll's diapers.
She is going to be a good mommy
some day:)


Somone got engaged:)
Showing her daddy the ring...hmmm
The face says it all.
Well, not really,
we are happy for the new couple

Overall it was a good Christmas.
It was hard without my Nanny & brothers here,
but they spent Christmas with Jesus this year.

We also said goodbye to out Little "Elfie" friend.
The kids sure are going to miss him.

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas
and I hope the New Year is a HAPPY one...
for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...