~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 1, 2011

25 Books of Christmas...

~~~~~
I found this neat idea on pintereste.
It's the 25 books of Christmas.
Each night my children unwrap one book for
us to read together.
Tonight we read, "The Newborn King"
By Cindy Waters.
The story was taken from the Book of Luke.
I wanted to start out with the true
meaning of Christmas.
~~~~

Please keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas.
without CHRIST,
is wouldn't be
CHRISTmas
.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy, what a great idea! The children will always treasure the memories. This year, our daughter wants to get together for an Old Fashioned Christmas, making popcorn balls, pulling taffy, stringing popcorn for the tree, and all the good stuff. We think it is a great idea, too, now if she and her family can find time in their busy schedule, we'll be set. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...