~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 18, 2011

Our wee little turkey...


Our tiny little turkey (Kelan) is doing soooo good! He is growing like a weed and has outgrew all his preemie & newborn clothes. He wears 0-3 months. He is smiling and cooing a lot now. He knows my voice and he is VERY attached to me (I'm just as attached to him). He is starting to eat three ozs of milk each bottle and he eats about every 3 hours. He is sleeping through the night now...yay!!!! It took forever for Z to sleep all night and he still wakes up most nights. So we are very proud of K for this. It's been forever since I had a whole night of sleep because we had Shelbi for 7 months and then we got Z and then we added K, so I've had a new baby for the last two years. I've had many sleepless nights but I'm not complaining. I love my sweet babies.
I'm so excited to be a part of K's first Thanksgiving & Christmas. I can't wait to dress him up in all his cute little "Baby's First" sleepers & outfits and take lots of sweet pics. One day I hope to be able to share his precious pictures with you,but for now I can't because he's a foster. Please keep our precious baby K in your prayers and our other 2 fosters too.

((hugs))From me and my little turkey.

2 comments:

  1. so precious! This will be such a wonderful thanksgiving at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Blessings. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...