~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 19, 2011

30 Days of Thankful...Day #19


Day #19-Today I am thankful for some family time.

Today was sweet! We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with Hubby's side of the family. Our family has grew so much ,that we nolonger can fit all of the dinners in on one day, so my MIL had her family Thanksgiving dinner today. It's amazing how much our family has changed and grew in just one year. God has really blessed us ,that's for sure. I LOVED having all of my kids together under one roof and watching my grands and foster children run & play just blessed my heart. It was just a really sweet day. Thank you Lord for the time you have allowed me to be with the ones I love the most.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...