~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 11, 2011

I made it...

Well, I made it through my second speech this week, but this time was sooooo much easier. Maybe because I had the support of two of our other  moms and 3 of the Casas that I know very well,because they are taking care of my boys right now. Instead of focusing on all the people I didn't know, I spoke as if it was just us 6 in the room and then answered questions at the end(which is not nearly as hard). Thank you for the prayers SailorMoon they worked. ((hugs)) Speaking before a crowd is one of my greatest fears ,it may even be a phobia. It causes my heart to race, my knees to knock, my hands to shake and sometimes it even makes me stutter(which is sooooo embarrassing). However, I'm going to try to start doing this more often and I hope that it will get easier each time. As I said before, if I can say or do anything to help someone else ,then that's what I want to do.

I believe we were put here on earth for more than just existing and living for ourselves. I truly believe that God placed us each here with something to do. He has something for everyone. I truly believe serving & helping others is my calling and I want to do my best for my Lord.


  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...