~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 24, 2011

From our family to yours...

Dear Family & Friends,
I just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the family & friends that mean the most to you.
I hope during the hustle & bustle of the day that you will take a little time to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for this year and then remember to thank God above for all his blessings both great & small. I hope you have not only a happy Thanksgiving but also a safe one. God bless you everyone.
~The Howell Family


On The Menu
Turkey
dressing & gravy
corn
potato salad
green beans
red potatoes
veggies & dip
deviled eggs
rolls
pecan pie
chocolate delight
banana pudding


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...