~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 2, 2011

Yes, we are still here:)

Here is a quick update on us...
Little Carter is home now and doing much better.


We are back from our family's much needed vacation and we had a blast! More info & pics coming later:)


Baby Z got sick while we were on vacation and had to be taken to urgent care. He is soooo much better now. He had a double ear infection.


I didn't get to take JJ (Our other foster) with us ,but he sure was happy when we got home. However, I picked him up from respite care and he was running a fever. I took him to the ER and he had strep throat ,but he is better now.


Anna & Corey got moved into their new home and are loving it:)


Yesterday, we took the punkins to the Atlanta Zoo. Brookelyn LOVES animals, so she was sooooo excited.

On Friday ,our short term fosters Girl age 2 and boy age 1 went back to their original foster home:) Our county has been sooooo busy these last few weeks. All of our foster homes are full.

On Thursday we got called for a newborn ,right out of the hospital. He weighed 6 pounds & 14 ozs and he was 17 inches long. He has a good bit of dark brown hair and the chubbiest little cheeks ever. He also has the cutest dimple in his left cheek:)Yep, he's a keeper.  His blog nickname is going to be "Baby K" This child has the strangest name EVER. I've NEVER heard his name. But because he is a foster we can't use his real name on our blog.

Three  fosters is my limit for full time foster kids(although usually I only take one at a time), so my home is full now and I'm LOVING it!!!! I'm outnumbered by all of these boys, but that's okay:)


Well, I'm out of time for now. I've got to head out to church. I'll update more later.
Have a blessed day everyone!


  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad Carter and the others are doing better. And glad you all had a great vacation. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for everyone & so glad vacation was good. So happy Carter is better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...