~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 19, 2011

I'l be back...


I'm going to be MIA for a little while. My spare time has become less & less over the last few weeks,as you can tell by my posts.
We have four precious foster children now ages 12 months, 12 months, 2 years, and 4 years and they are keeping me extra BUSY. We started back homeschooling ,my business has picked up, we are packing for our family vacation, we are starting the much needed work on our home, and everything else in between. So for a while, I will be using my blogging/free time to work on the above, but I'll be back. You can still get in touch with me through my email mom2five@bellsouth.net or howells7@bellsouth.net  or just leave a comment and blogger will email it for you.
Don't think I'm going to forget you...I'm not:)  I will be stopping by from time to time to visit your blog.

Have a blessed week!

  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like good things are happening at the Howell household! yea for family vacations! I take blog vacations all the time, just don't announce them..hehe. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings dear friend. Remember, if you ever need prayer, we are only a blog away. Have some great family time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...