~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 26, 2011

C is for...

C is for cuties, cuddles, and cousins.

These are my little Cutie Pies.
Brookelyn & Carter

Grandbabies are the best!
Brookelyn adores Carter.
She calls him "Car-tee"
She always sits in the floor and pats her legs
and says, "Hold Car-tee" (when she wants to hold him).

Brookelyn LOVES babies.
She is 100% girly.
She has one baby doll that seldom
leaves her arms. I love that!
She would hold Carter 24/7 if she could.








Now that was almost to much
 cuteness for one post:)


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Click 4 me if you like me!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me again. I wonder why you have a hard time? Are you using dial up or highspeed?

    I am going to look into this.

    Thank you!

    Janet @ HOME

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...