~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 25, 2011

Blue is his color...

I just love baby blue. I think it is such a beautiful color. It's for sure one of my favorites on baby boys. It just looks babyish. Little Carter has his mommy's olive colored skin, so baby blue is just perfect on him. Of course MeMe thinks anything looks good on him because he's a cutie pie (It's a meme thing:).
My sweet friend Aimie over at
surprised me with a package in the mail. She sent Carter some of the cutest little onsies ever. She made this one just for him. How sweet is that? Thank you so much Aimie!!!!!

He's so precious we can't help but cover him in kisses.
Is there really anything more precious than a new baby?
It doesn't matter if it's a human baby or an animal baby.
Can you think of anything more perfect or precious???
I think not.
Babies are a gift from God.
Cherish them.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Click if you like me!
 

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo welcome!! I love spoiling babies but cute ones are my favorite to spoil!!

    Give him big huge hugs for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...