~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 29, 2011

She's A MeMe's Girl...


I remember the day we found out she was a girl. We were ALL ecstatic. Thank you Lord for our little blessing. 
One day, someone asked me did I like little girls better than little boys, because I always have girls. My answer was no. I really like them both. We've just been called with more foster girls than boys.  I use to keep a house full of boys when Jacob was little,but last year I got called only for girls... So that is why we've had so many girls.
Also, my main reason for hoping that Brookelyn was a girl was because that's what her parents really hoped for. My last child was a boy,so the baby in our family for the last 9 years has been a boy. I also wanted her to be a girl for my son-in-laws parents, because they have all boys. I knew what a joy a little girl would bring to them.
But had she been a boy that would have been just fine with me:) They both are a precious blessing to any family.

She's sweet ,but messy:)

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

3 comments:

  1. And she's adorable!!! These photos remind me of my granddaughter eating Ramen..I think she's actually neater with mashed potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and yes either way would have been a true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, all children are a blessing :)

    She is just so darn cute!!! Great way to start a family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...