~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 28, 2011

How Did You Spend Your Day?

1.What time did you wake up/get up today?I got up at 4:45 AM
2.What did you have for lunch? chick-fila
3.What song did you listen to?God's been good
4.Where did you go?to take Z for an appointment
5.Did something make you smile?Brookelyn. When I was leaving, Anna was pulling up, so I got out to get kisses from my Brookelyn. She is always so happy. I can't help ,but smile. She is precious to me.
6.Did you think of someone today?I thought about my brother Bryan. I saw one of his friends today and I thought of him.
7.Did you call someone or did someone call you?Anna called and asked me to watch Brookelyn this evening.
8.Did you meet a new person?Yes, a new foster mom. My friend Brandi introduced us:)
9.Did you try something new?Yes,I tried the chicken fingers at Chick-fila...I had never had them. They are good!
10.Did you read today?I read a couple of blog posts on some friends' blogs.
11.Did you write something ? A list of To-Dos for this week. I can't remember everything because I have so much going through my mind, so I have to make lists.
12.Did you give a hug away?oh yes, I've been hugging my babies all day.
13.Did you pray about something or for someone?Yes, for my Son-In-Laws's dad Chuck. He is having a heart cath right now.
14.What did you watch or hear on TV? cartoons....that's all that's on my TV until evening.
15.What was the weather like?we've had some distant thunder. It's pretty hot here and it looks like it may rain any minute now.
16.Did you accomplish something today?Not really, but I did get the limbs and rope down out of my tree that had me worried... Thanks to my BIL. He came and cut them down. A storm had broke them and I was so afraid they would fall on one of my babies.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good day!!

    I am gonna have to try those Chicken fingers. They do look good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...