~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 23, 2011

Not bad for a Monday...

Yes, it's Monday again. The day no one seems to look forward to,but, I can't complain to much...

1.Today, so far we've only lost Brookelyn's passy once!!!
2.All three baby Sweet Peas napped at the same time...woo hoo!!!! Sweet little darlings.
3.The boys finished their school work without me getting frustrated and telling them. "Get back on your school work" a hundred times... like normal.
4.Bailey watered my poor wilted flowers and they raised back up.
5.Only two tiny boo boos on the playground today. (I'm not sure if they were real boo boos or boos boos brought on by the desire to have a dora bandaid...lol)
6.Only one spilled drink.
7. Half the laundry is done!
8. Ashley went back to work.
9. The house in semi clean.
10. Z has covered me in tons of wet baby kisses. His are just the sweetest ever!
11.Z is learning to patty cake.
12. Z can almost climb up the step up.
13.Z is trying to help me type.
14. One of my orange lilies bloomed...they make me think of my brother Robby.
15.I've changed a dozen + diapers today.
16. The kids put up about half the toys.
17.The TV hasn't played much because the kids chose to stay mostly outside...yay!!!!
18.Brookelyn is napping again.
19.I have dinner planned,but haven't started it yet.
20.I have no appointments today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21.Only one sweet pea left to be picked up.

I know, it's only 5:18, but still, it's not been that bad for a Monday.
I hope your day is going well.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...