~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 26, 2011

If Heaven wasn't so far away...

I really like the chorus part of this song. If only it wasn't so far away.


Yes, I would pack up the kids and go for the day.
I'd love to see my Nanny again. I can only imagine how beautiful the gardens and flowers must be there. Nanny loved gardening here on earth. I can just picture her picking berries and flowers. If only Heaven wasn't so far away.

I would love to see my brother Robby again. I'd love to tell him all the good things that have happened since he left here in 2005. I would love to see his beautiful smile and hear him call me "Sandy Lou" just one more time. I don't know where he got Lou,but he gave me that name years ago. If only Heaven wasn't so far away.

If Heaven wasn't so far away, I  would love to go there for the day. I'd wrap my arms around my younger brother Bryan. Oh how sad it's been around here without him. I can imagine if they have fish up there in Heaven that him & Robby have been fishing non stop.

I'd love to hold Anna's first baby and Samantha's two babies that didn't make it to be born on Earth. They are forever in our hearts.

I'd love to see my Grandma Wilson, PawPaw & MawMaw Sullivan, and I'd like to meet my Dad's parents ,because I never got to meet them. I have lots of relatives who have gone on before me that I'd love to see and someday I will.

Gosh, wouldn't it be awesome if only we could just pack up for the day or even just look through the gates of Heaven at the ones who've gone on before us? It wouldn't be so hard to take, If Heaven just wasn't so far away.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...