~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2011

MeMe's BIG Little Helper...

I have a big helper these days. She always helps meme take care of the flowers and the animals. She loves when we get out and walk around the yard and look at the gardens. She tries so hard to be big. She wants to do everything we do and she tries. She is like a sponge absorbing everything we say and do.
Brookelyn now recognizes who people are and can remember most names. She see's her PawPaw Howell and she says,"PawPaw". She sees Corey's dad and she says,"Fat Paw" (he chose his name). Her grandmothers are called Nanny, Grandma, MeMe(me), MeMaw, and Linda and she knows every one of us by our names. She also knows all of her aunts and uncles too. I think that is really good for only 16 months old.
She keeps us busy all the time. She has brought a lot of joy to all of us. We are blessed to be the family God chose to place Brookelyn in.

Do any of you know what this flower is? It spreads and has hundreds of tiny little purple flowers. It came up a few years ago in my garden and I believe it must be from a seed that a bird dropped or something because I did not plant this. However I've rooted it and have it all over my garden now. I just love it but I don't know what it is.
These always make me think of my brother Robby. He always mixed these with yellow roses. So every year when they bloom I think of him. Oh how I miss him.
Taking a rest after all the walking.
My babies (Jacob & Brookelyn)
Coming Soon!!!!!
*New baby belly pics of Samantha
*New pictures of my oldest son Jon
~~~~~
Both promised me that they would let
me take their pics this week!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...