~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 16, 2011

Pray for us...

I've asked you many times to pray for our family and once again here I am asking. As some of you know our family is going through another storm. It's one we can not understand and it is one that just may be the hardest we've faced as a family. It seems Satan has tried to destroy our family for the last 11 years. Prayers are very much needed at this time to help us get through this. The road ahead looks long and hard but I trust in a Savior that cares and loves us and I know He will bring us through this just as He has every storm we've ever faced.
Our family has had our fair share of storms over the last few years, but looking back I can honestly say that they have made us a stronger and better family. It's hard for us to understand right now how God is working in this one, but we trust that He is and we will continue to serve & praise Him.

 I was searching for a bible verse that came to mind and while looking for it I found this one and it encouraged me.

2 Corinthians 4: 7-8, and 16-18
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Also, remember our precious little foster baby Z. We took him for a well check and he was doing great ,but I guess while we were there he picked up some kind of bug. Now he is burning up with a fever and he feels awful. I guess we will be going back to see the doc tomorrow, if he is not better.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

7 comments:

  1. Prayer request on Arise 2 Write.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,
    Keep looking up. And we will keep praying for you and your family. We serve and awesome God, who can deliver in all circumstances.
    Many Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy~
    I'm sorry you are going through troubled times. I DO understand. We have had Satan at our heels for the past 5 years...sometimes I just want to put my head under the covers and not wake up. For us it seems it's three steps forward, two steps back. I know that God has a reason for our pain. I try to stay focus and look forward to what it is He needs us to be prepared for. We can get through this! In fact, I do feel so very Blessed to have had our marriage strengthened through all this.
    Back to you & your precious family~
    May God give you peace, and walk you through this journey. May He strengthen you all and continue to give you strength and strong Faith.
    Hang in there girl! God Loves you so very much!
    And we out here in BlogWorld think you are pretty special too!
    I will continue to pray for you♥
    if you get a second in your prayers, maybe shout one out for me too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't help but notice the verse after your signature.
    I know it's hard but hold onto that promise.
    I believe the closer we get to God the harder Satan fights us.
    Also if we know we're nearing the Lord's returning surely Satan can sense it also. We are more than conquerers no matter what because greater is He that is in us than He that is in the world.
    Will be praying for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers from Texas for your family-XoXo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying my sweet friend...and sending huggs to you all as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...