~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 1, 2011

I've been blessed...

1934 - 2011
My Nanny went home to be with Jesus today.
No more sickness.
No more sadness.
No more missing my brother Robby...
she's back with him now.
These last few days, as
we've said goodbye, have been
some of the most sweetest times I've
had with my Nanny,but also some
of the saddest.
I am the most blessed grandchild
in this world because not
many people have had a Nanny
like mine.
We sure are going to miss her,
but someday we will see her again.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

7 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of love & I'm so sorry but I said those same things when I lost mine. No more pain and sadness. Keeping your family & you in my prayers. {{HUGS}} Just know that One Great Day we will all be together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepest Sympathy.
    It is such a blessing to know we will see our loved ones again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that, but she is at peace. I hope you have found that already too. I know you were a blessing to her as well. Prayers and hugs headed your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Bless You Sandy, and as when we lost my mom on Mother's Day in 1991, all I can say is, 'What a beautiful day for her to go to be with the Lord.'

    Love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are in my prayers friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...