~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 14, 2011

Baby Z's 6 month checkup

Today Baby Z (our foster baby) had his 6 month checkup. He is perfect from head to toe. His weight was exactly 17 pounds which placed him in the 25%. His length was 27.5 which was the 75%. His head was 44 which was a perfect 50%. He is a healthy baby boy and doing fantastic.

I just wish I could show you his handsome little face and show you his beautiful eyes and long brown lashes. I wish I could tell you everything about him ,but it's against the foster parenting rules..at least for the moment :(
He is such a precious part of our family now and he brings us all so much joy. Since we got him (6 weeks old )he has grew into this amazing little boy with the sweetest personality. He is an easy baby that is always content and he is friendly. He smiles at everybody. I hope one day we will get to share this beautiful boy with you.
He started eating spitting out veggies back on 2-26-11.
He doesn't like eating baby food at all...
not even the fruits.
We have tried every single one of the single ingredient
baby foods and we still haven't found one that he likes.
Today his ped said try table foods. I thought, "WOW!"...
I wasn't expecting them to tell me that.
So tonight we are trying mashed potatoes & sweet peas.
Wish us luck:)


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. glad he is doing well. Kiss that sweet little head for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...