~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 16, 2011

Update on my Nanny...

She is doing better now. They have been giving her blood, potassium, and antibiotics for the pneumonia. She has been loosing blood but they can't figure out why she is. They have been giving her blood once a week for three weeks now in place of dialysis. However, when they admitted her on Sunday night, her blood level was dangerously low along with her iron and potassium...which was why she took off so very sick so quickly on us.
Yesterday at the hospital she was setting up and talking...it was amazing. On Sunday she couldn't do anything but lay there. My Nanny is a fighter. Go Nanny!!!!!! Keep on proving to them doctors that you are stronger than they think:)
Please keep her in your prayers and I'll keep you posted.
Now off to the park for a play day with the Punkins.

~Have a great day everyone!~

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. So glad she is doing better. Yay for Nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear she is doing better. Will keep her in my prayers still.
    Huggs~ Aimie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...