~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 15, 2011

Just give them a box...

and watch the things it can become.

Today it was a boat,
a castle,
a club house,
a hiding place,
a tea party table,
and a
make you giggle tunnel:)

They didn't think I could find them...lol




Just let them be little
because they are only that way
for a while...
a VERY little while:)



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

  1. Aww just love the look of joy on their faces.
    We just read a book at playgroup called.."IT's Not a Box"...
    precious pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures!
    Looks like they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy~ So precious! My Girls LOVED boxes too! And blanket forts. I encouraged imagination and my girls & all their friends always had an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After watching my girls play with a TV box for two weeks I am starting to believe that a lot of the world's problems tomorrow could be avoided if more kids spent time playing with boxes today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...