~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 16, 2010

Good Morning!

It's a new morning in Howellville. As I look out my dining room window, I see what looks like a rainy and gloomy day ahead. However, I know it's up to me how I look at it. So instead, I've chosen to dwell on the beautiful masterpiece of colors that God has created outside my window. Each leaf on every tree is colored just for me to see and enjoy. Thank you Lord for a good morning and a beautiful day.
Dear God,
Good morning! We greet you with our morning faces. We arise sometimes grumpy, sometimes smiling, sometimes prepared, sometimes behind. However, may we start this day off right by turning to you first in prayer. Bless us today Lord and use us for your service.
In Jesus name we pray. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...