~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 15, 2010

Always With Us...

Bay Bay came & spent the weekend with us and we all enjoyed her so much. Despite the tummy bug (she ended up with it too) we still had a great time together. It's always hard for her & us when Sunday comes and it's time to take her home, but this time we asked to keep her until Monday and her daddy let us.
After she left, I got to cleaning up and noticed the art work she made me and hung all by herself for uncle Brent & me to see. Then I found her babies all lined in a row. Even when she is not here, her stuff is(everywhere), and I can't help but smile & think of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...