~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 22, 2010

Update on Baby "Z"

Just stopping by with an update on Baby "Z"...
He is adjusting pretty good to his life here.
For those that don't know, we have a new foster baby
in our home. He has been here for 3 nights, so far.
We think he is around one month old, but not for sure,
because I haven't gotten a birth date yet.
He is the cutest little boy.
He has the tiniest little nose & ears.
He is about 9 pounds and not sure on length.
We are not sure how long he will be with us,
because they are looking for any family members
 that can take him.
I'm trying to learn his schedule, likes, and dislikes
and adjusting to no sleep.
Little "Z" has been a wee bit fussy,but I'm sure that's
because he is trying to adjust to all these changes.
Please keep our lil "Z" and us in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. I'm amazed at your energy and willingness to foster child after child. The Lord bless you Sandy, for doing what I wish I could do. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome of ya'll to always open up your home with so much love. May God richly bless ya'll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...