~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 23, 2010

It's been a great season!

Well, today was the last regular game of the season for us. I'm sad to see this season end ,but it has been a great year. Jacob has had a great team and he has made many new friends this year. 

Here are a few fun pics from today...
My Little Man's pink socks.
The team shed their red socks
and wore pink today for
breast cancer awareness.

In pic below...#3 is my lil guy.
He had just made an awesome play and he was so excited.
He wanted to know if his daddy & I saw him:)
We did and we were so very proud of him.


We made into the playoffs this year,
so we will start that next week.
Way to go SP Bears!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for playoffs and thanx for sharing this. I love football.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...