~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 1, 2010

More on Baby Bean

(Hubs holding Lil Bean)
Over the last week we have seen two of her doctors in Atlanta and another in Rome. I have been one VERY busy foster mom taking lil Bean here & there. All three doctors seemed so amazed at Lil Bean's progress. She is now tube free & cord free. She nolonger has any attachments!!!!!!!!! I know God is the only way to explain it. She spent three months in the NICU and had no major improvements. She has been in my home now for a little over three months and she has turned from a little baby they thought would never be well, to a healthy and pretty much normal baby. PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miracles do happen and God still hears and answers prayers.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...