~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 12, 2010

Happy Blog-iversary to me!


It's my BLOG anniversary and I almost forgot about it until
I noticed my ticker said "3 years!":)
 My blog is three years old now!
Wow! Time flies.
 I have met some great bloggy buddies here,
who have incouraged me,uplifted me, inspired me
and even prayed for me many times through the years.
Thanks for all your comments that you've left, all the feedback given,
but mostly thank you for your prayers.
 You've been a blessing to me.
God bless you all,
Sandy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I thank the Lord for blessing me with you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! You're a great bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog-iversary!!

    Huggs!!
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog versary !!!

    So glad I met you on here.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...