~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!
Happy birthday Son!
It's hard to believe "my baby"
is turning nine years old today.
Where has the time gone???
Here is a little more info on my "Lil Man"
~~~~~~~
Name-Jacob
Age-9 years
Favorite color-Blue
Favorite place-Florida
Favorite Food-Pizza
Favorite sport-Football
Favorite team-Alabama "Roll Tide!"
What does he collect? Pokemon cards
He also enjoys playing on Club Penguin, riding his bike,
hanging out with his buddies,watching football
with his dad, skateboarding,
and teasing his sisters.
~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
I love you VERY much, Mom

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...