~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 27, 2010

Peep Forest Park

Oh Happy Day! 
Yesterday, we woke up early and packed up our bags  for a trip to Peep Forest Park. The kids had a blast playing in the fountains and on the playground. The weather was hot,but the fountains kept everyone wet & cool. Even the babies LOVED playing in the water.
 While we were there, the ice cream man came through pushing his little ice cream cart. The kids thought that was so cool. I think that was the part they liked best.
 I remember as a child we had an ice cream man that came by everyday at noon,but my kids had never gotten to experience that, until yesterday. We had the best time.
 It was just a really fun day!
(You can click on picture to enlarge it...if you'd like.)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you all had so much fun!

    Love your scrapbook pages too! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...