~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 10, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys...

Playing in the rain and getting dirty is one of their
 favorite things...next to teasing their sisters...lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, we had a nice summer shower
and the boys went out to play in it.
I set on the porch with camera in hand and just watched.
They had sooooo much fun and giggles.
It was even more fun with friends:)
He was standing where the water was running off the house.
Slip and Slides are more fun in the rain!
You should try it sometime...even if you are wearing jeans.
Boys
Boys come in all shapes and sizes
Always adventurous and full of surprises
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins
Dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought home more joy
Than a curious, active and *sometimes* sweet little boy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boys...
The world would be a boring place without them.
Don't he look like he is just being sweet??? LOL
Well, don't let that sweet smile fool you.
He was trying to figure out what he could do next....
After much thought, he had an idea...
He had a wonderful awful idea...
See his perfect little brother just standing there
doing nothing at all but being cute..lol
I knew it didn't look good...
Jon + Bucket =A soaked little brother
There is never a dull moment around here,
because I'm the VERY blessed mom of some
mischievous boys.
~~~~~~~~~
But noone was hurt in the process
and they all cleaned up just fine!
I love having boys!!!!!
Speaking of boys...
Tonight is boys night out ,but not with their Daddy this time.
I'm taking the boys out to their favorite restaurant and then
to see Toy Story in 3D. I'm excited about it!
Update...
Hubby decided to join us:) The boys wanted Stevie B's and we went and watched Toy Story. Toy Story was really good. Jacob LOVED it! Jelly Bean enjoyed it too. She never made a sound the whole movie. It was just a nice evening spent with my favorite boys and Lil Bean:)
Have a goodnight everyone!
~~~~~~
(Please note- The two other boys in the pictures are not mine.
The dark haired one is my past foster son that was over to play,
and the younger one is my friend's little boy)

2 comments:

  1. I just love boys too. :o) At least yours let you take lots of pictures! What fun pictures, I love the big splash and slip in sliding in their jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family.
    Boys sure keep you busy and never leave you board. Great shots in the rain.

    Great poem too!
    Thanks for becomming a follower to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...